Frequently Asked Questions

Here you can find the answers to some commonly asked questions.

Q: Can traffic citation fines be paid online?

A: Yes, by going to or the Bradford County Clerk of Court website.

Q: Where is the Lawtey Police Department located?

A: The street address is: 2793 Lake St, Lawtey, FL 32058
Just turn westbound on Lake Street at the stop light on US 301.

Q: What is the mailing address for the Lawtey Police Department?

A: P.O. Drawer G, Lawtey, FL 32058

Q: Who is the Mayor?

A: Jimmie Scott

Q: Can you tell me if someone is in jail?

A: The Lawtey Police Department uses the Bradford County Jail. Please call the jail directly at (904) 966-6178 or use the Bradford County Jail Inmate Search.

Q: Can I have an officer's cell phone number?

A: Unfortunately, this information cannot be given out. However, we can take a message and ensure that the officer receives it.

Q: Where can a Concealed Weapons Packet be obtained?

A: The Bradford County Sheriff’s Office, and they also offer fingerprinting services.

Q: Can my group perform fund-raising activities within the City of Lawtey?

A: Please review the fund raising rules and then fill out the fund raising application. The completed application may be sent to the Lawtey Police Department.

*Reading the PDF document(s) on this page requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader available free from Adobe.

You Matter